10 things you can do that will help your finances and the environment at the same time
1. Ask family to consider contributing to your children’s RESP rather than buying plastic toys
2. Shop second-hand
3. Used human-powered transportation to get around (biking, walking, skateboarding, roller blading etc.)
4. Grow your own vegetables and fruit
5. Buy local
6. Try Meatless Mondays
7. Fix broken things rather than throwing them out
8. Use a reusable water bottle
9. Buy less stuff
10. Find ways to avoid single-use plastic products and opt for reusable products.
Have any other great ideas we missed? Tweet us @TycudaGroup to share!